Note: This is a list of researchers that I wanted to keep track of, and I thought it would be useful for others to make it public. This list is certainly not comprehensive, and will certainly grow over time. Inclusion/exclusion of researchers on/from this list should not be considered a value judgement. Names are arranged in canonical ¯_(ツ)_/¯ order.
If you feel strongly that a certain researchers should be included in this list, feel free to contact me and I may add them. Also, please let me know if any of these links break.
Geometric Deep Learning
Topological Deep Learning
Implicit Bias in Deep Learning
- Daniel Briseno (Quantum Computing)
- Alexander Kurz (Logic/Category Theory)
- Andrew Moshier (Topology)
- Yutong Wang (Overparameterized Machine Learning)
- Yilun Zhu (Weakly Supervised Learning)
- Noah Curran (Embedded Security)
- Clayton Scott (Statistical Learning)
- Angela Violi (Computational Nanochemistry)
- Paolo Elvati (Computational Nanochemistry)
- Jacob Saldinger (Applied ML in Nanochemistry)
- Zhongming Liu (Biomodical Computation and Modeling)